“I am whom i am. Love it or Hate it ”
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
October 2013
PISSED!
Monday, December 4 || 10:16:00 PM
I can swear to the god that I did not want to drop my phone at all. It is my precious little phone. But what happened today? My phone dropped on the stupid floor. Was on my way to meet buddies for lunch and was standing outside a stall, smsing darling halfway. Phone dropped on the ground as my friend was turning and the bag was big so bang into my hand and I think what happen next, all can make a guess out right?
Seriously, I was like so damn heart pain. Having brought the phone with my sweat and blood and has always been taking well care and protection to my phone and this is what I get in return- SCRATCHES. Bloody hell angry, was so pissed that I couldn’t even know what to talk about my phone.
I am a perfectionist, I cannot stand my NEW stuffs being scratched or even folded. Once I noticed the spot, I will NEVER forget the spot. After the phone dropped straight to the uneven ground, my mind was blank, nothing came across my mind. I felt like throwing my phone away, cannot stand the scratches. No matter how small the scratches it can be, it is STILL a scratch. You freaky hell understand?
Next things that come to my mind was to change the casing but samsung doesn’t sell it casing like how nokia did it. We have to go to the care center and fix it and the casing is freaking expensive. And I still have to go through the same old bloody procedure to protect my phone and let it get scratches again? I must as well go and wrapped my phone to stop me from seeing the scratches. I know it is hard but I have no choice.
Darling was so guilty regarding this matter as he believe that if he did not asked me to sms him, I would not hold my phone in hand. But why don’t I blamed myself for it, if not because I coming menstruation, I wouldn’t be so weak. I seriously don’t know what to do. I am really pissed. SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF.