“I am whom i am. Love it or Hate it ”
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
October 2013
open hse
Wednesday, January 24 || 10:42:00 PM
It has been long since I last blogged. Has been pretty busy with school stuff last week, as I was preparing for our school’s open house and also, tons of project have to be submitted next week yet we are only half way through. My group is not the only one that does last minute work, right inside my LOM centre, the years 3 are rushing for their final year project. It has been pretty difficult for us to find an available computer for research purpose. But no worries, we have our own lappy. Find it a little idiotic though, sitting in a computer lab, having our own laptop instead of the desktops that are right in front of us.



After the hard work, we shall reward us by having the BIG drumstick, this is our essential breakfast. As quoted by Karine, ‘ start off the day with a good breakfast and you will smile till the end of the day.’

Open house was a success, TP seems richer this year as there are a lot more sponsor as compared with last year. I guess the number of helpers increased too since everyone gets LOA for this. Too bad, wasn’t helping out for the school or else I can get the open house tee. SHIT!
But anyway, mind was blank when I was asked what is so good regarding my course. Other then the standard phrase of saying good career opportunity, I think it is very boring. WHO CARES!
There are so many people and if you realize, they seem like a troop more than open house schools guide. They represent the five schools in TP and there are some extra colors that include the helper for CCA HUB and the I-GUIDES. No freshman joined in though, perhaps people who come into TP then will start to be crazy. Haha.



There is also an activity ongoing by the community club. The slogan goes like this ‘fold a crane and you can help the needy people to get a bowl of rice.’ They are trying to set a record to collect up to 45 thousands crane in a duration of 6 days. People like me whom has nothing better to do, helped to fold crane whenever I am free. I guess I folded almost 200-300 cranes in total. This bag is part of it, and darling helped me with some.
ONE BIG BAG OF CRANES.


Congratulation to darling! I am so proud of you that you have passed your driving test with 10 demerit points. I am hereby to announce that I have a new chauffeur. Seriously, I really find that you look too small for the car. Driving the picnic out makes us look so small but who cares, it is seven seated car lei.
We were over to puggol to have our supper with Allen, Benny and Carbison. I think this is the other side of life where we gets to enjoy late night supper and movie and without bothering about how to go back. Shall not envy you as I am also, going to learn driving.

