Time changes everything, that includes both YOU and ME

IT IS JUST ABOUT ME!

Karine
9th Feb
Pacific International Lines
UniSIM - BSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management and 社会大学


I wish i wish Upon a star


#1 Toshiba Satellite lappy aka Glossy
#2 Perm my hair
#3 Blackberry bold 9000 / Iphone 4 / Samsung S2
#4 Polaroid Camera
#5 Panasonic Lumix DMC LX5
#6 Go for holiday to Taiwan / Japan and Hong Kong
#7 Hard disk 360gb/500gb/1 Tera
#8 Burberry Blue Label bag/ Porter International / LV / Long Champ bag
#9 Everyone to be happy & in good health. :)
#10 Career Promotion & Increment
#11 Good grades for school - Maintaining a GPA of 4 at least.

Leave your Love here...


Chatterbox





You are whom that keeps me moving on.

Alouis
Beatrice
Chrissy
Jacq
Jean
Kaiyi
Pearllyn
Peggy
Sharyl
Yi Ting





“I am whom i am. Love it or Hate it ”
October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 November 2011 December 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 April 2013 May 2013 July 2013 October 2013



so adorable
Thursday, October 18 || 10:37:00 AM

OMG… you are like so adorable…

These days have been giving baby morning call as he needs to rush his major project report. Baby likes to drag his work till the very last minute. Scene like grabbing and pulling his hair, screaming and yelling at the top of his lung, facing the computer (ESP. Microsoft Words) 24 hours, complaining how much work he has to rush without how many days…

Lol…

I am so used to it already. Every morning there is always this negotiation session with baby.
Read our conversation and you will understand what I mean:

Me: Wake up now!!! It is 10am already and you need to rush your project…
Baby: 10.30am 10.30am
Me: No. Faster wake up! Or else no time to complete.
Baby: half an hour… half an hour… (At this moment, he sounded like a kid making his mommy to buy toy for him.)
Me: No… faster wake up…
Baby: 10.20am 10.20am
Me: Must wake up by then ar!!! Need to do project.

Every morning the same conversation will goes on and on again without fail. But that is also because he is very exhausted and drained out.

Everything is going to be over soon alright? (Tomorrow is the day for submission.)

Jia you~

P.s: going Bangkok in two days time. I hope the amount I bring is enough for me to buy all the things I want… $ 10000 thai baht

Anyway, special thanks to tammi for thinking such a nice blog layout… so I can take ideas… =)

______________________________________________________________________________

Dear friends

If any of you find your photo is ugly or cannot let people to see it…

Please inform me and I will try and do something bout it.

Thank you.

Best wishes
Karine kwan


P.S: I will try and find even funnier photo of yours to put in my blog…