Time changes everything, that includes both YOU and ME

IT IS JUST ABOUT ME!

Karine
9th Feb
Pacific International Lines
UniSIM - BSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management and 社会大学


I wish i wish Upon a star


#1 Toshiba Satellite lappy aka Glossy
#2 Perm my hair
#3 Blackberry bold 9000 / Iphone 4 / Samsung S2
#4 Polaroid Camera
#5 Panasonic Lumix DMC LX5
#6 Go for holiday to Taiwan / Japan and Hong Kong
#7 Hard disk 360gb/500gb/1 Tera
#8 Burberry Blue Label bag/ Porter International / LV / Long Champ bag
#9 Everyone to be happy & in good health. :)
#10 Career Promotion & Increment
#11 Good grades for school - Maintaining a GPA of 4 at least.

Leave your Love here...


Chatterbox





You are whom that keeps me moving on.

Alouis
Beatrice
Chrissy
Jacq
Jean
Kaiyi
Pearllyn
Peggy
Sharyl
Yi Ting





“I am whom i am. Love it or Hate it ”
October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 November 2011 December 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 April 2013 May 2013 July 2013 October 2013



happy birthday elynn
Monday, November 26 || 3:39:00 PM

Today is my colleague Elynn’s Birthday. Happy Birthday and may all her wishes come true.

Anyway, today scare the hell out of me.
I was preparing at home and when I was about to leave house, I asked my brother casually, asking him where he;s heading to.

He told me he is going to work which is at The Central , near to my office and he is going there by cab. So I was like damn happy la… free cab ride, no need to squeeze with the working adults.

When we left house, he told me he’s hungry and so we headed for breakfast then he say he has to go to collect cash flow for his shop. So I followed and then it is already 9.15am. LATE! But luckily the place is pretty near to my office so I still can manage to reach my office at 9.25am, not that bad.

My main point for saying that I was scared the hell out is because…

My stupid brother was counting money in the cab. It aint hundreds but is thousands. He happily counting the $50 stack of notes (His shop flow) and he did it twice as he is required to collect cash flow from two areas. In his cheapo shorts have at least $8-9k worth of cash lei.. WTF…

I was so terrified that I am afraid that any moment the drivers might just drive us to some ulu places and rob us… because the driver keep looking at brother who is happily counting so loudly… Freaking stupid lei.!!!!

PISSED~

Counting down to the end of my attachment at Moet Henessy Asia Pacific
4 more days.