Time changes everything, that includes both YOU and ME
IT IS JUST ABOUT ME!
Karine
9th Feb
Pacific International Lines
UniSIM - BSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management and 社会大学
I wish i wish Upon a star
#1 Toshiba Satellite lappy aka Glossy
#2 Perm my hair
#3 Blackberry bold 9000 / Iphone 4 / Samsung S2
#4 Polaroid Camera
#5 Panasonic Lumix DMC LX5
#6 Go for holiday to Taiwan / Japan and Hong Kong
#7 Hard disk 360gb/500gb/1 Tera
#8 Burberry Blue Label bag/ Porter International / LV / Long Champ bag
#9 Everyone to be happy & in good health. :)
#10 Career Promotion & Increment
#11 Good grades for school - Maintaining a GPA of 4 at least.
I am here trying to vent my fucking anger here with the god damn fucking lady in my house.
I seriously cannot stand my sister-in-law and it seriously keeps me thinking why my brother will chose her in the first place.
A girl whom doesn't call my mom, mom and insist of calling her Auntie A girl whom shows no love, care and concern for my family. A girl whom looks down on my brother. A girl whom is unreasonable and quarrel with every peanut issues.
I seriously hope my brother will divorce with her soon! I meant it, since both if them are suffering this fucking moment!
I doubt i can pass my test next week with so many fuck up problems arising!
I wish i can quit my job, quit my study and move out of house!!!!
Can i breakdown? Can someone shoulder me up? Can my burden be release from me? Can my life be not so fark up?
Fuck it!
I apologise for using so many "Fuck" word.
I wish i will be fine and could continue to study after this post.