Time changes everything, that includes both YOU and ME

IT IS JUST ABOUT ME!

Karine
9th Feb
Pacific International Lines
UniSIM - BSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management and 社会大学


I wish i wish Upon a star


#1 Toshiba Satellite lappy aka Glossy
#2 Perm my hair
#3 Blackberry bold 9000 / Iphone 4 / Samsung S2
#4 Polaroid Camera
#5 Panasonic Lumix DMC LX5
#6 Go for holiday to Taiwan / Japan and Hong Kong
#7 Hard disk 360gb/500gb/1 Tera
#8 Burberry Blue Label bag/ Porter International / LV / Long Champ bag
#9 Everyone to be happy & in good health. :)
#10 Career Promotion & Increment
#11 Good grades for school - Maintaining a GPA of 4 at least.

Leave your Love here...


Chatterbox





You are whom that keeps me moving on.

Alouis
Beatrice
Chrissy
Jacq
Jean
Kaiyi
Pearllyn
Peggy
Sharyl
Yi Ting





“I am whom i am. Love it or Hate it ”
October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 November 2011 December 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 April 2013 May 2013 July 2013 October 2013



a sick day
Friday, September 25 || 11:22:00 AM

WARNING! Long post!!!

I went to Pasir Ris Park for fishing session on Monday with baby, stupid guan, liting baobei and Yiting darling. It wasn’t a pleasant trip for the guys because quarter through the process, it rains, and it rains till night falls . The guys have to remove their top and hand it over to us just to ensure that at least, THEY HAVE A DRY TOP TO WEAR AFTER FISHING! HA! While we girls were told to take shelter, we happily grabbed our “farmland hot and spicy” potato chips, Iced lemon tea (which is no longer “ICED”), mosquito coil, tissue box and 瓜子 and went ahead to find a hut to take cover.

I realized how crazy 2 girls can start gossiping, where 1 packet of chips aint enough! When baobei came to find us, she helped us to buy another packet!!!! :D and 3 of us just started chatting till we got bored of it and hungry. Then, we see 2 half naked man running towards us!!! LOL! Baby and stupid were shivering like mad and they were drenched. Quickly wiped dry them and we walked out proceeding to dinner! I suggested Chompang and off we head to there. The route there was sooooo familiar where I used to head the same path for 1.5 years to work. Ahhhh! And glad that SanSan and dandan suggested going to this Thai 煮炒, a lot of people eat there and the fish is good there!!!! Eat, ate and eaten fully!!!!

Then!!!!!! On Wednesday morning, I felt something wasn’t right about me, feeling sick, feverish and stoning. I thought it was just a morning blues which I ignored and proceed on to work. But when I was standing in train to head to dobby, it was my worst experience man! I wanted to squat and sit down in the cabin but I couldn’t. I have to bite my teeth and bear with it till I reach office! I left work half day because I totally cannot t bear it, vomited 3 times and feel so much like crying out to make myself to feel much better.

Baby was very nice to offer to pick me up although he was still rather sleepy. He accompanied me to RMG to see doctor. The waiting process was near to an hour and the doctor actually missed my queue no! Damn BOOHOO! Baby told me to wait for awhile as he head to buy liangteh for me. He left and I was half asleep waiting for my turn to see doctor. Then he came back with 2xbots of liangteh, 1x Mr’s bean pancake, 1 stalk of pink rose. : ) I was indeed very touched by his action.

He knew that nobody at home to take care of me, he offered to ask me to head to his house to rest first, grab my dinner then head home. I felt I was very dependent on him, never have I feel like that in the past that I’m willing to rely on another one fully. I was like a small little girl with him taking care of. We went home, changed, then I was looking for contact lens casing which I forgotten I have brought home the other day was missing. He then went out to help me buy the solution and casing without complaining. Before he left, he gave me a cup of water, a bowl of soup as I was a little hungry and medicine for me to eat.

When he was back, I took out my lens and head to bed. The medicine was powerful and I was real sleepy. All I know was baby checking out on me once in a while, and when I nudge him while he is asleep that I wanna head to toilet, he woke up and accompanied me to (without complaining). He used wet towel to wiped me and put on my forehead to lower my temperature. Then as we woke up to eat dinner, he washed my bowl for me and nudged me to sleep again! When it was about time for me to head home, I feel much better and I can see baby was less worried.

Silly boy actually stayed up the night to wake me up to take my medicine. so adorable. :)




Thank you my boyfriend for taking care of me. I really appreciate the things you do for me. Loves.

P.s: Thank you auntie for the sugar cane & water chestnut drink! it is very nice and i finished all up within the day... Can i be more greedy and ask for more? Cause baby say greed is good! HAHAH!